Move on After A Breakup Successfully

Breaking up is associated with deep pain and heartbreaks. Most people find it difficult to move on after a break up. What makes it difficult to move on? Is revenge the best solution? How can you start a new life after a breakup?

Why is It So Hard to Move On?
You dated this person for a long time and, naturally, you had serious future plans together. But most importantly, you opened your heart and came to fall in love with this person. Even though you decided to break up, your deep emotions are still vested in this person. And moving on is not going to be easy, but it must be done because it is the only option left. Whenever you feel lonely, the fond memories of the nice times you spent together replay in your mind. Sometimes, you blame yourself for the breakup with the view that if you had done things differently, the story could be different by now. In short, if you share rich memories, moving on is not an easy undertaking.  It could be that your former lover - your ex - might have put you through real pain and you want to teach them a rough lesson by revenging! Would that be the best solution for your broken heart?

The Realities of Revenge
Revenge naturally brings immediate relief. But it is carried out with heavy emotions and deep heartache - especially if it precedes a breakup. Since it is done with the view to offend and the mind is also not in its right state, the consequences are always regrettable. Cases of revenge against former lovers have been reported with very sad stories around the globe. Some people have ended up maiming or killing such people with the view that the pain will go away thereafter. Others have also come up with nastier psychological ways of inflicting pain on their ex-lovers. Most of these acts of revenge have ended many in prison if not in deep trouble and lifelong regrets. Therefore, the best revenge you can take is leaving all matters in God's hands. Just put everything behind you at your own pace and move on without complicating your life. But, how best can you move on after a break up?

Start a new life after a breakup 
How can you start a new life after a breakup? You have to be realistic. As long as you loved that person, it is not going to be easy, and moving on after that breakup is not going to happen overnight. It will take some time. The following eight steps can help you to start a new life after a breakup:
  1. Make up your mind: If you want to reconcile, make sure you are exactly on the same page with your ex. Otherwise, make up your mind to move on and stick by that. Avoid limping between two conflicting decisions
  2. Stop feeding on negative thoughts: Don't spent too much time thinking about how deeply hurt you are and what a low life your partner was. Feed on thoughts that support your stance.
  3. Keep away bad reminders: If your healing process has just begun, you don't need to keep tormenting your soul with items that keep reminding you about the relationship. Keep them out of sight. All gifts, pictures and others items.
  4. Regular physical exercise: Regular exercise will not automatically help you to forget about the person you broke up with. But it will eventually give you the energy to move on and focus on other things.
  5. Meditate about other people: Instead of being depressed, think about some of your friends and family members struggling with different challenges. Fill up your mind with awesome thoughts by meditating on how you can help them. Attach a positive and progressive view to your life
  6. Broaden your social life: Apart from that former lover, you have close family members, best friends, and caring seniors around you. Find time to visit and socialize with such people who truly care about you.
  7. Improve your reading culture: Reading is yet another activity that can help your mind to keep away from your former lover and the heartbreak or break up. You can go for literature that is exciting and especially the bible. In The Bible you will even read about people who went through serious betrayal. 
  8. Talk to someone trustworthy: Talking has been proved to be a remedy even for people who are victims of suicide. But talk to someone trusted, a councilor, your best friend, or best of all pour your heart to God in prayer. The listener in most cases will not always give you the solution right there, but a hearing and caring ear.      

Comments

  1. Thank you this is very useful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome.
    I am glad it was of help, and thanx for reading the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a great post! Thank you!

    I have been through heartaches, and yes it hurt. A lot.

    I would like to share this amazing book also. It helped me move on. :)

    It's entitled, "The Secrets that No One Told You About Love - How To Find Good Love And A Lasting Relationship In The RIGHT, Good And Fast Way. (Hidden Sscrets Of Love, Book 1, About Love)."

    If you're interested, you can check it out at http://www.amazon.com/HIDDEN-SECRETS-LASTING-RELATIONSHIP-ebook/dp/B00CLJYB9O/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367742807&sr=1-2&keywords=new+relationships

    I hope it helps you guys as it did help me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, and we are glad you enjoyed the article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your article very much.......this is the hardest thing i've ever had to do in my life.......i was seeing a guy for 13 years and he never committed to me but we did all the things that couples do in a realtionship together and i love this man very much but he has moved on because he says he doesnt owe me an explanation because he's not married to me..........please help me........i work with him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that you meet him everyday at the work place makes it even harder. In addition, 13yrs is a very long time which a can naturally prompt a carting person to share understand how deeply hurt you feel. However, With that kind of language he is using, he is actually saying that he knows you still love him but he does not feel the same way, and it doesn't bother him.

      In fact, for such a long period of time to have elapsed it means that he was having that affair behind you for a long time. Such qualities are not good for a life-long partnership. He has no regard for your feelings. If he had done it after you were married, it could have been more complex and devastating. At the moment, do all you can to keep him at a distance and only deal with him at a professional level.

      The love you have for him will take time to heel and that is why even after what has happened, you still have feelings for him. That's normal. Take one day at a time. Stick around friends and family who love and care for you. Eventually, you are going to successfully leave his memories behind you.

      Delete
  6. My fiance and I kept on getting into fights all of the time. We were close to breaking up a few times. I knew that we needed something to stay together because he was pulling away from me day by day. I contacted drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com who really helped us stay together and become a closer couple. She did a love binding spell that worked perfectly! He started making more of an effort to talk to me about how he was feeling which helped us work through our problems so much better. My fiance tends to shut down whenever there is conflict and this spell helped him communicate with me. I can also tell that he is more attracted to me because he keeps sending me flowers at work and is always trying to touch me in some way. It's actually really nice and I am very grateful to drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for all that he have done for me.......Caren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Communication definitely works wonders especially when the two of you are ready to work things out together. Sometimes even petty issues can separate a couple just because of poor or lack of effective communication between them. Thank you once again for your comment.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my testimonial on how DR Lawrence of drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com brought back my lover within 48 hours, I came across DR Lawrence email address through my search in the net few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take him only 48 hours to get my ex back to me, my ex called me before 48 hours begging me to forgive him and forget about the past and he is ready to make up for lost time.drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your article! It touches my heart deeply because I have recently went through something similar.About 3 years ago my husband left me and 2 of our kids for 3years. During this years of our separation I was so broken, so I finally went to a friend of mine who directed me to a spell caster Dr. Oduduwa (dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com) and then i felt peace and felt whole love again. After the casting of the spell, My Ex-husband had then offered me a job to come and work at his His company. so I obeyed and went. After working together in 1 week we had come closer & starting dating and hanging out as a family with the kids again, Dr. Oduduwa has restored our marriage in a way I have NEVER expected, but I'm truly Thankful!

    Contact Dr. Oduduwa today on: dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com

    Anna Anderson.
    dr.oduduwasamuelhightemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for all your hard work. I really believe that you are real. . I'm so grateful for all your help for getting back my husband.Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com I believe that you have helped me turn my life around and get out of a rather dark and scary place. I can not thank you enough. God bless you....Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your contribution. Very educative indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my testimony, I saw results within 4 days, I am very excited my lover is back now, i am so happy that dr_mack brought the love of my life back. Email:dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. Finding a true love spell was like a nightmare to me,I have paid over $3650 to different spell caster that never work,Until l I meet MAMA ANITA.please if you are looking for a real and fast result love spell then mama Anita is the answer,you can contact her now on (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com) Or mama.anitaspellcraft@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  16. I met this Powerful Spell caster and Psychic online by name Great ekpen when i was looking for help to get my lover back, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect and he helped me get my Lover back within 24hours. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact this spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you. You can email him directly on [kizzekpespells@outlook.com] he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is kizzekpespells@outlook.com to get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help. Katty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am In Love With My Best Friend's Wife

My Woman Never Laughs At My Jokes - why?