My Woman Never Laughs At My Jokes - why?

Whenever you crack a joke your woman either pretends to be smiling or laughs because others seem to be laughing. Otherwise, she never laughs at your jokes however funny others might find them. Why? What can you do to correct the situation?
Why she never laughs at your jokes
There are many reasons that cause a woman not to laugh at the jokes of her man. Some of the commonest reasons might include the following;

  1. Awkward sense of humor: Your jokes might be embarrassing for her taste and she is not sure yet how to tell you. Perhaps she finds them too queer or outrageous - to some extent, even childish.
  2. Wrong timing: It might be that you always crack your jokes when she is not in the mood for jokes.
  3. Serious issues unresolved: Even if you crack the best jokes ever, your woman won't find them funny if there are unresolved issues.
  4. Your jokes aren't good enough: You woman is just in the category of people who don't find your jokes funny. To her, they are dry and perhaps some people agree with her - a bitter pill to swallow.
  5. She has gotten used to your jokes: Jokes are more hilarious when they are new and have never been heard before. But it could be that your woman has heard about almost all your jokes and she has had enough of them.
  6. You mix jokes with serious business: Sometimes it is normal to mix serious business with some humor. But perhaps you just manage to overdo it.
Correcting the situation 
You can start by asking her so that she can explain. But remember never to sweep any serious matters between you by presenting jokes. Make sure you read her mood and present the right jokes which are in good taste at the right time.

On the other hand it is important to remember that the joke of king is always funny. Therefore, treat her like a queen and listen to her even more. Then your jokes will definitely carry value and quality to her. Whatever the case, try to get to the bottom of the matter and find out why your woman does not find your jokes funny. It requires your effort and you will definitively make it when you remain focused.    

Comments

  1. I have used {hacksecrete@ gmail . c o m} quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me. He has once help me get proof on my husband cheating activities on his iPhone .He does all types of mobile hack;get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybodies Facebook Account,email,Whatsapp,Text messages.He also makes changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades / improve credit scores..Getting the job done is as simple as sending to him via Email or text 617 402 2260 stating what you want to do. Sure he will help you. 

    ReplyDelete

  2. People need to understand that it requires TWO people to make a marriage work. Almost any problem CAN be worked out, but only if BOTH parties are willing to do the work. When I got married, I intended it to be forever. I worked HARD for a VERY long time to repair our problems. sHe, however, wasn't willing to work on herself. I found myself in a situation where my only options were to live in a toxic and unhappy situation for the rest of my life or leave. So I left. It wasn't easy and I didn't take it lightly.I was emotionally traumatized by her uncontrollable cheating habit,she lied to the point i was seen as a BAD person,all thanks to 'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' for their investigative and hacking service that helped me gain access to all her phone activities remotely and exposed all she was doing behind my back.It really takes two positive minds to make marriage work.You can also reach hackinloop on +1 712 292-2655.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had downloaded so many applications trying to spy on my husband whom I suspected had been cheating. Right now I've got all his secrets uncovered and still monitoring ongoing activities. I’m more than happy that I took the opportunity to contact this guy as quickly as I could.
These guys are the real deal and I must confess it was an awesome experience for me send them a message you will definitely get help at cyberlord582@gmail.com
    whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Move on After A Breakup Successfully

I am In Love With My Best Friend's Wife